Our company offers conventional treatments for many pests, including bedbugs. Although many of our clients do not want to use these methods, some do. We understand the risks associated with pesticides so we’re going to take steps to keep you safe. We can successfully eliminate bedbugs using pesticides by relying on the recent research study conducted at Purdue University. The study found that exterminators could indeed eliminate bedbugs using pesticides but specific steps were required.
Our technicians are eager to help. We’ll follow these protocols precisely to provide you with safe, reliable results. The steps we follow can be found in the list below.
- We’re going to visit the home three times in total
- The home will be thoroughly inspected and treated during the first visit
- Our second visit requires us to inspect the home and treat the home again
- Finally, we’ll visit the home a third time to search for bedbugs
- If we find bugs during the last visit, we’ll treat the home again
In general, we wait 10 days to two weeks between visits. When doing this, we know that any bedbug eggs in the home have plenty of time to hatch. When you’re ready to begin, contact us. We’ll remove the pests using pesticides designed to eliminate bedbugs.